* Collaboration with Minerva Crafts
This is my last post for Minerva Craft for this year. With the move to our new house everything will be packed down and stay that way until we’ll get settled. But packing up my sewing room takes forever since I want to have it up as long as I can.
Ok, back to this months make. I made version 2 and 3 of the Selene skirt and loving the two pocket details on them! The fabric of the dogtooth pattern was a bit stiff, but It worked out great anyways.
- Name: Captain Phoebus and Achilles (from The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
- Pattern: Selene skirt from Colette Patterns
- Size: US 8 waist and 14 hips.
- Fabric: Prada self lined stretch crepe suiting in bottle green and Small dogtooth check suiting in black and white from Minerva Crafts