* Collaboration with Minerva
Another make is up on Minerva’s blogger network. This month I made myself another pinafore. Previously, I’ve made the Bibi pinafore from Tilly and the Buttons book Stretch, my Jiminy Cricket.
I can’t say that I fell in love with the garment right away, but lately, it has grown on me. Although I need to do some adjustment on my next make I know now what those are. Yes, I’m terrible at making muslins. Don’t judge.
- Name: Shenzi, from The Lion King
- Pattern: Pippi Pinafore by Jennifer Lauren Handmade
- Size: 12 bodice with a B-cup and 14 at the hips
- Fabric: Black Lady McElroy stretch suiting fabric from Minerva